Data Privacy Statement
Please note that only the German version of the privacy statement is legally binding.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, IP address, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is JA Stargardt GmbH & Co. KG, Xantener Strasse 6, 10707 Berlin, email: info [at] stargardt.de (You can find full contact details in our legal notice).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using the contact form on the website, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary for the respective purpose of your contact, or we restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. We will inform you separately about data processing in the context of an existing business relationship.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us within the scope of the respective legal requirements with regard to the personal data relating to you:
– right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The contact details of the supervisory authorities for the non-public area can be found here.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
If you use our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not provide us with any information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR):
– IP address
– the date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
These data are stored for a maximum of 7 days. An assignment to a natural person cannot and will not be carried out by us on a regular basis; only in the case of a concrete suspicion of a criminal offense committed via the website is further storage and disclosure to the criminal investigation authority.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.